Shark in A Jar- FREE PATTERN

Hey Everyone! My summer has been so busy, I've hardly had any time to crochet or design. I'm really super excited about my new...

March 07, 2018

The Crocheting Aunt!

  1. If you follow my social media pages you know I mostly make things for my family.  Especially birthday presents for my 11 nieces and nephews plus my own 2 children.  It pretty much keeps my busy the whole year.  I let them request something and I attempt to fill their request to my best ability.   The kids range from 1 to 17, but I feel like they all enjoy the gifts they get.  Goes to show that you don't need to spend a lot of money on a present for it to be loved.

So without further adieu, here are the birthday presents I've finished in 2018....

a crocheted Fennekin pokemon for my niece
 My 17 year old nephew requested a jerry of the day "full send" headband.
A ballerina doll for my 9 year old niece. 
My 4 year old niece asked for a Mia and Me unicorn.   
So that it for the first three months of 2018, only 9 more months and 9 more presents left to make!   Hopefully you enjoy my work and are inspired to make something for someone you love!  

~B2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question, suggestion or just like what you see? Let me know here