Shark in A Jar- FREE PATTERN

Hey Everyone! My summer has been so busy, I've hardly had any time to crochet or design. I'm really super excited about my new...

May 13, 2018

Crochet teacher gift idea

Just a quick update!   We gifted our crayon to my daughters teacher!  She absolutely loved it!  The other 1st grade tescher wanted one too haha.  Anyway I threw in some favorite colored writing supplies, like sharpies, highlighters and dry erase markers.  We bought a cheap $1 plain gift bag and wrote in big letters "thanks for making my year so COLORFUL!"    This could be adapted for different times or situations.    Hope you get a chance to make a Snuggly Crayon!



Just another idea, you could do this same saying and make a colored version of the Snuggly Pencil! It works up a little smaller than the crayon.    If you do make one, use #bsquarecrochet or tag me on any of my social media accounts.    I also regularly view the projects people made on Ravelry, so you can share it there too.  

Here the items and links for the items we used!  We tried to make sure we used colorful items to go with our bag.    I think a box of crayons or washable markers would be great too, especially since teachers always are running out of them. 

These are affiliated links so if you happen to make a purchase I will receive a very small commission.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question, suggestion or just like what you see? Let me know here