Shark in A Jar- FREE PATTERN

Hey Everyone! My summer has been so busy, I've hardly had any time to crochet or design. I'm really super excited about my new...

February 16, 2017

New Pattern Release!!!


***UPDATE***  This is now is a FREEBIE!   So go add it to your library, eventually I'll post the entire pattern here on the Blog.


I just published another pattern on Ravelry!     You can get it FREE for a limited time with the code
"celebrate".   Promotion ends on Monday February 20 at 12 pm MST.     Click here to get this cute pattern!  

Now that I've let you in on the exciting news, let me tell you about this pattern.    

I love octopus.   I think they are incredible creatures not to mention super cool.  They are equally as cool as a Amigurumi and so cute!  I wanted to make one FAST and did not want any extra parts to make and sew on.   So I came up with these little guys that come together in less than an hour!  Best part is there are NO extra parts to make and sew on (eh hem 8 tentacles!)   My kiddos just adore how little they are and have fun stacking them up and playing with them.  Just the right size for little hands!    

Anyway until my next post...... Crochet on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question, suggestion or just like what you see? Let me know here