Shark in A Jar- FREE PATTERN

Hey Everyone! My summer has been so busy, I've hardly had any time to crochet or design. I'm really super excited about my new...

February 13, 2017

Valentine Hugs! Free Printable!

Need a last minute idea for Valentine's for your child's class?   Well here is a fun one I put together last night, and I'm sharing it with you!    

What you need:

Little Hug Fruit Barrels (box of 20 is less than $3 at my Walmart)
Printer
Free Printable (link at bottom of post)

Cut the strips at apply to the Hugs with tape!  Super quick and easy!




Please note:   Please do not reproduce this document in anyway.   By downloading this you are given permission for Personal Use only.   Any other use please get writtenpermission from Brittany Bentley, Bsquare Crochet.  Sharing this post is encourage and please give credit to Bsquare Crochet where due.   Thank you for your support.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question, suggestion or just like what you see? Let me know here